I thought about this yesterday and I wouldn't change the majority of what I'm doing. I would definitely still buy the dress that I am going to buy and I would still get married at my church.
Things I would change:
1. Bigger reception venue
2. Buy my grandfather a 1957 Chevy so he could drive us to the reception from the ceremony
3. Buy all of the wedding party's attire
4. Fly my friend here from Colorado so she could be a bridesmaid
5. For sure go to Fiji for our honeymoon
6. Bigger photo package (or at least more locations, might see if I can get more locations anyway)
7. Dance lessons
8. Invite every guest from my original list (I took about 100 off the list)
What would you do with an unlimited wedding budget?