Tuesday, June 23, 2009

30 Day Shred?

More Like 20 minutes in hell for me.

That's right, I've jumped on the Jillian bandwagon and I have the 30 Day Shred DVD at home that I am agonizing over. The first two days were absolute torture and I could barely move afterwards (I am not fit at all). The third day wasn't as bad, but I know it will get better (at least I hope so).

Photobucket
Source

After doing it for three days (with a break in between two and three) I actually feel good and I'm getting used to it (read: less sore). I'm kind of excited to see the difference at the end of the 30 days.

Now before you lecture me for taking a day off, I'll have you know I walked three sections of the lake with Nick that day so it wasn't a total break.

Anyone use this video and notice a difference in how you look and feel?

1 comment: