Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The check is in the mail!!

The deposit for the reception DJ that is, since Nick finally chose one. His excuse for waiting so long? He was waiting for me to have a meltdown and demand that we elope. Ha!! Like that's going to happen! As romantic as eloping would be, I want my family to be in attendance when I get married. Sure I may have the occasional meltdown (what bride doesn't?), but I'm not going to call off the wedding.

ANYWAY, so he decided on Kelcema Productions out of Portland and Seattle (two branches). The head of the company (I think?) has been in contact with me since January so I forwarded all of the information to Nick. I guess persistence pays off huh? They have all sorts of music and seem very reliable and prepared for big events. Still looking for your DJ? Check them out!!

So that is one more checkmark I can make on my to do list!! One down and I don't know how many more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment