Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I can't wait to show you!!

I received our engagement pictures today from our photographer, Jessica Lemmons!! Yay!!!! I am so excited to be able to show them to you all!

The shoot was so much fun even if it was a little windy and cold. Jessica found some really amazing places to shoot that I would have never even thought of.

Warning: There are a lot of them. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one is my absolute favorite:
Photobucket

Hope you all enjoyed them as much as I do. I love Love LOVE them all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, some fabulous shots! I especially love the one with the heart in the sand - too cute!

    ReplyDelete