Monday, August 24, 2009

Wedding website!!

So we're six 1/2 months out, according to The Knot ticker.

Photobucket

And we finally have our wedding website up!!! So go check it out!!

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/NicholasThompson&SamanthaPedersen/

Tomorrow is 200 days to go!!!!!!!!!! Whoopee!

What have we done in the last few weeks?
-Designed STDs (save the dates) - they will be ordered with my next paycheck and after sent out, you get to see them.
-Decided we're not going to Fiji for our honeymoon, so now it is a surprise to me. But I am totally fine with that decision. All I require for a honeymoon is Nick (and a little sun would be nice).
-And we booked our DJ, but I already told you that.

What needs done soon:
-Get the Preparedness survey from our officiant so we can start counseling
-Order, address, & mail STDs (already said that)
-Nick needs to design our invitations
-Buy a pattern and fabric so Granny can take it with her to Arkansas to make the flower girl dress.

I love planning my wedding!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG - I think back to when I was celebrating being 200 days away...and I don't really know where the 140 days in between then and now have gone!

    ReplyDelete