Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bridal expo

Nick, Shannon (maid of honor), and I went to the Portland Bridal Show this last weekend and we got a lot of great ideas for the wedding. There were over 150 vendors to look at; everything from photography to bridal boutiques to caterers and everything in between! Nick became the pack horse while Shannon and I loaded our bag with fliers and business cards from just about all of them.
I almost wish we would have heard about it sooner and been able to go the the Vancouver one because that would have had more things from this area as opposed to Oregon, but oh well. Still had a lot of fun and saw a lot of great things.
It was really interesting hearing everyone refer to everyone else as a crazy bride and I was informed (thanks to Shannon) that I apparently one too. I guess if all brides are crazy, I can't really say I'm not, but I don't see myself as crazy...yet. I supposed we'll see how this next year progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment