Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm a bad blogger

Okay, I just have to start with something funny, when I first typed the title, is said, "I'm a bag blooger". Oops, my bad :)

Anyway, I haven't posted in a while because nothing is really happening right now. I have got a few smaller things checked off the list:
1. I signed the contract and paid the deposit for the photographer (I'm so excited, I LOVE her work).
2. One of my junior bridesmaids has been asked, one to go (which is Nick's job when he talks to his brother about being a groomsman and kids being in the wedding).

And that's all I've done in the last few weeks, besides having a tooth removed, but that's not really relevant.

I have made a few decisions that I wasn't sure about (did I mention I love lists?):
1. I am going to dye my crinoline to match the red on my dress, so there is an extra pop of color for pictures
2. The junior bridesmaids are going to be just that, not candle lighters like originally planned. The candles will be lit before the ceremony and the two girls will carry bouquets down the aisle after the bridesmaids and stay up there for the ceremony.
3. We are going to do a lei ceremony during the wedding. Nick is part Hawaiian on his mother's side and I wanted to do something traditional to a Hawaiian wedding.
4. I am going to wear two veils for pictures before the ceremony, a fingertip and a cathedral. I am having problems with one decision though, which veil to wear during the ceremony? I love the look of the longer veil, but if I wore that one, I would have to switch veils before the reception. What do you think?

I'm really beginning to hate the phrase "only a year"

No comments:

Post a Comment