Thursday, October 15, 2009

Save our date!!!

Well we officially mailed (most of) our save the dates last saturday and I can't wait to hear what people think of them!! We have a few stragglers that haven't gone out because of lack of address, but hopefully they will be going out soon. I am really pleased with how they turned out!! I made them through Zazzle and it was super easy and a great price (so if you are looking to make postcards, T-shirts, etc. check them out).

Photobucket

Photobucket

The only problem I have is that I have 400 of them!! I ordered 200 (and only really needed to order 150), but Zazzle sent me two orders of 200 so I got to keep the extra without being billed for it. Now I just have to figure out what to do with 250 extra save the dates. Wallpaper maybe? :)

149 days from today!! Whoopee!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That was a nice mistake for them to make! You can cut off the "save the date" wording and use them for something else. Maybe even stick them onto some cardstock so you can't see the info on the back and use them as thank you cards or something :)

    ReplyDelete