Friday, March 5, 2010

Thanking my parents

I spent MONTHS thinking of how to properly thank my parents for everything they have done. I just couldn't find the right token to show my appreciation until I was checking out my recommendations on Amazon. As soon as I saw these two, I knew exactly what I was giving my parents.

For my mom:
Photobucket
This is our favorite children's book. She bought me a copy a couple of years ago, so now she has her own copy to read her grandchildren someday (no, no surprises, it's going to be a couple of years).

For my dad:
Photobucket
When I was younger, I used to dance on Dad's feet all of the time. After seeing the cover of this book (and with the last couple pages being wedding related) I knew this would be perfect.

Showing your appreciation to your parents doesn't have to be grand and showy, even the smallest or seemingly silly thing can mean the most to them. :-)

8 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment