Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Final formals

Here are the last of our formals, we will start with our wedding party pictures and then wrap up with the family pictures.

Since the weather was playing nice, we headed outside and took pictures in an alley.
Photobucket
Notice anyone missing? That's right, my brother! He was still at the church talking on his cell phone to his girlfriend (now fiancee) and didn't know where we went. Silly boy.

Photobucket
We all huddled up because even though it was not raining, it was still cold!

Photobucket
Another laughing picture. Ha ha ha...ha...

Photobucket
Ah! Brother decided to show up for this picture.

Photobucket
Then it was time to head back to the church for family pictures.

Photobucket
Full wedding party...love the faces on the younger kids. Precious!!

Photobucket
All the handsome boys and moi!

Photobucket
More of the handsome boys!

Photobucket
Nick, his brother, and nephew

Photobucket
Nick's family

Photobucket
Nick's parents

Photobucket
My family...I feel like a doll. My expression hasn't changed in any of these pictures.

Photobucket
My granny

Photobucket
My grandparents

Photobucket
My parents, brother, and sister

Photobucket
My parents

Photobucket
Aw!

Photobucket

Photobucket
We take some good pictures...

...And then we take some interesting pictures.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Uh...

Right, so...yeah, we're an interesting family. Haha! Gotta love them.

Well, I've finally run out of pre-ceremony pictures! You know what that means?! It's on to our ceremony! Yay!!

Note: All pictures were taken by our photographer, Jessica Lemmons, and her assistant. Check out her amazing work here!

No comments:

Post a Comment