Friday, May 14, 2010

Our first look

I know, I know...it's been a while. I apologize, but work has gotten REALLY crazy since we hired a new person and I am her trainer.

Anyway, we're on to our first look! After my girlie pictures, photographer Jessica and I headed over to the building where her studio was located so I could hide before Nick arrived. The whole building is done in 1920s decoration, so it is really neat and made a great background for pictures! I went upstairs and hid in Jessica's studio until Nick was set up at the bottom of the stairs with his back turned.
Photobucket
Ain't he cute!?

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think I said something about trying not to fall down the stairs, so that got us all laughing.

Photobucket
Almost there!!

Photobucket
Turn around Nick

Photobucket
Safe to say he liked what he saw :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket
First kiss of the day with many more to come!!

Photobucket

He was so handsome in his tux! I loved the fact that it was white against the other guys' black (you saw that in the last post). We couldn't stop smiling and kissing!!

From there we went on to our formal shots, which will be in the next post! Stay tuned!!

Note: All pictures were taken by our photographer, Jessica Lemmons, and her assistant. Check out her amazing work here!

No comments:

Post a Comment