Friday, May 21, 2010

Just the two of us

I'm not a big fan of getting my picture taken, but I had gotten used to it by this point and it was actually kind of fun! Note: This post might be a little picture heavy. I'll try to pear them down, but I liked so many!

After our first look, we stayed on the bottom floor of the building to take some pictures on the fabulous leopard print staircase!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we headed upstairs to Jessica's studio.
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is my sexy face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My absolute favorite pictures of the whole day
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hold me

Another favorite
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Time to head back and take pictures with the rest of the group, but one more on the stairs to show off my train :-)
Photobucket

I warned you it would be a lot of pictures. Up next is our wedding party pictures!

Note: All pictures were taken by our photographer, Jessica Lemmons, and her assistant. Check out her amazing work here!

1 comment:

  1. yOU LOOK SO beautiful...love the red and white together! Congrats!! You both look great together.

    ReplyDelete