Wednesday, January 27, 2010

45 Day Update

I posted this list at the beginning of this month, now let’s see what I’ve done (updates are in bold):
-Write Pampered Chef shower thank yous
-Nick needs to finalize and reserve the guys’ tuxes
-Assemble, address, and mail invitations
-Finalize what decorations and how many flowers we'll need
-Finish buying decorations
-Contact the seamstress that one of my friends recommended - My first fitting is in two weeks!
-Get my other shower guest list to my aunt
-Finishing etching our toasting glasses & sand vase
-Order ring dish from Paloma's Nest on Etsy
-Order orange tablecloths and table runners (since we couldn't rent them)
-Contact our reception venue to see about setting up the day before the wedding
-Plan our rehearsal dinner
-Decide for sure which crinoline I am using and send it out to be dyed (if it can be) - Chose the crinoline I can’t dye. Oh well, can’t win them all.
-Get our engagement announcement into the local newspaper
-Start looking for a place to live - We found a cute little house and get the keys tomorrow!!
-Check on insurances
-Make a mock up of one of our centerpieces
-Figure out what we’re using for a card box – I originally wanted to make one, but that may not happen
-We can get our marriage license anytime now, but will probably wait until the end of February
-Get our music selections to the person that will be doing the sound for the ceremony

Still a lot to do, but we're getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment