Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Okay, I'm a few days late, but it has been a BUSY few days!

Nick and I had our first bridal shower on Sunday, a wonderful Pampered Chef shower, and it was a lot of fun! We had a cooking contest against one of the great couples from my church and they won. Now I just need to write out my thank you cards!

I was looking at my to do list yesterday and here is what I'd like to get done this month:

-Write Pampered Chef shower thank yous
-Nick needs to finalize and reserve the guys’ tuxes
-Assemble, address, and mail invitations
-Finalize what decorations and how many flowers we'll need
-Contact the seamstress that one of my friends recommended
-Get my other shower guest list to my aunt
-Finishing etching our toasting glasses & sand vase
-Order ring dish from Paloma's Nest on Etsy
-Order orange tablecloths and table runners (since we couldn't rent them)
-Contact our reception venue to see about setting up the day before the wedding
-Plan our rehearsal dinner
-Decide for sure which crinoline I am using and send it out to be dyed (if it can be)
-Get our engagement announcement into the local newspaper
-Start looking for a place to live
-Check on insurances

Whew! What a list!! This is going to be a busy month and I'm glad that some of those will be really quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment