Monday, January 11, 2010

Gotta Love a Guy in a Suit

Or tux as the case may be. I FINALLY got Nick into the local tux rental shop to pick out tuxes and get them reserved for the wedding. It was really fun to watch and my does he look handsome in a tux!

These lovely pictures were taken with my phone so bear with me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't have any pictures of Nick in the tux he picked out, but here are pictures I found online at Mr. Formal (where we are renting them from). Nick will be wearing Andrew Fezza "Cannes" in white and the other guys will be in black. Then they will all be wearing white shirts and red vests and pocket squares.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So sexy!! (I mean Nick, not the guy in these pictures)

1 comment:

  1. My guy wanted to be in a white tux with the guys all in black and I just wasn't feeling it. I actually blogged about how he was driving me nuts with his desires. That tux is very nice...I'm sure Nick will look fab in it!

    ReplyDelete