Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Music makes the people come together!!

It only took like 11 months, but here is our music line up.

Ceremony first

Everyone in our processional will walk in to 'What a Wonderful World' by Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole

Israel kamakawiwo'ole - "What a Wonderful World from Mountain Apple Company on Vimeo.



Have you seen Disney's Man of the House? For those of you that have, do you remember the song Farrah Fawcett walked down the aisle to at the end? That is the song I am walking down to. 'Return to Innocence' by Enigma

Source: Youtube
Gives me chills whenever I hear that song.

While we sign our marriage certificate and pour our unity sand, this song will be playing 'Deeply in Love' by Hillsong

Source: Youtube

After we are pronounced husband and wife (I love that line!!), we will be walking back out to 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' also by Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole

Over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole OFFICIAL VIDEO from Mountain Apple Company on Vimeo.

Onto the reception

Okay, I'm not all the way done because I don't know what song we will be announced to.

We will cut the cake to 'Baby I Love Your Way' by UB-40

Source: Youtube

For the bouquet toss, I really couldn't resist being cheesy. 'Single Ladies' by Beyonce

Source: Youtube

My garter will be slipped off and tossed to 'Let's Get It On' by Marvin Gaye

Source: Youtube

Took a while to decide on our first dance, but we finally agreed on 'Love and Honesty' by Hawaiian Style Band

Source: Youtube

I will dance with my daddy to 'Butterfly Kisses' by Bob Carlisle

Source: Youtube

Nick will dance with his mother to 'Road That Never Ends' by Keali'I Reichel

Source: Youtube

I am going to have a special dance with my grandfather and we will dance to 'And I Love You So' by Perry Como

Source: Youtube

So there you have it, our (mostly done) play list of the day.

18 days!!

1 comment: