Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I could have danced all night!

I loved, Loved, LOVED dancing with Nick. It started off a little rough, since we hadn't practiced, we kind of stood there for a second trying to get our feet coordinated. Once we got the hang of it, I didn't want the song to end. It is such a beautiful song, I could listen to it all day and I have before!


Source: YouTube

It was such a special time for the two of us, like no one else was in the room. Nick sang the whole song to me and I loved every second of it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really didn't want our dance to end, but the song faded and Nick kissed me one more time before handing me off to my dad for our dance.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I really didn't want our dance to end, but the song faded and Nick kissed me one more time before handing me off to my dad for our dance.


Source: Youtube

He was a happy daddy that day. Not sure if he cried or not, but he certainly smiled a lot and looked handsome in his tux.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dad & I exited the dance floor and Nick and his mother walked out and began their dance.


Source: Youtube

Nick's mother did cry which made him cry. He is her youngest son, so I imagine it was hard giving him to someone else.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Source: Youtube

Oh Grandpa. He lasted about 30 seconds into the song (if that) and started crying, which got me crying, which got EVERYONE ELSE crying.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At one point I looked over at my sister and her head is buried in my mom's shoulder because she is crying so hard. Haha, what a family we are.

After we all dried our eyes, it was time for our surprise. :-)

Note: All pictures were taken by our photographer, Jessica Lemmons, and her assistant. Check out her amazing work here!

1 comment:

  1. yeah, your dance with grampa. gosh I lost it! then I got myself under control and jenny comes over, then i get myself under control again and mom comes over then i LOSE IT!!! then I got better. then MIKE CAME OVER! I don't think I've cried that much ever! haha

    ReplyDelete