Saturday, June 12, 2010

The part everyone really goes to a wedding to see...

The Kiss!!

I love this part of weddings, especially mine!!
Photobucket
These pictures are all post-jumping up and down (bummer didn't get pictures of THAT huh?) Seriously, after our officiant said, "You may now kiss the bride" I jumped up and down and threw myself at Nick. Haha!

Photobucket
Notice the missing veil? It fell off when I threw myself at Nick. Oops :-)

Photobucket

I am pleased to introduce Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas Thompson
Photobucket
Hehe, cheesey grin!

Over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole OFFICIAL VIDEO from Mountain Apple Company on Vimeo.



And from there we were out the door to spend a few minutes to ourselves (and get something to drink since we were both super thirsty). I gave Nick his gift at this time, I will explain in my next post. ;-)

After we left, our party trickled down the aisle to head to our reception.
Photobucket
So cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's an interesting tidbit. Our whole ceremony last only 19 minutes!! So, in all actuallity, we spent about $1,000 for less than half an hour, but I'm not complaining! I was ready to be married and go to a party and the faster the better!!

Note: All pictures were taken by our photographer, Jessica Lemmons, and her assistant. Check out her amazing work here!

No comments:

Post a Comment