Monday, April 19, 2010

Bachelorette scavenging!

My sister/MOH had a scavenger hunt planned so we had a blast doing the things on the list. Unfortunately I don't still have the list, but I think we did the majority on it so I will explain as we go along.

Item #1 was play "Duck, Duck, Goose" in a parking lot, there was a Target nearby so we headed there.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we went inside...
Photobucket

...And headed for the bathroom for item #2: fit everyone in a bathroom stall (except the photographer)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Had to stop by the hats and try some on!!

Photobucket

Item #3: Get everyone's reflection in something other than a mirror.
Photobucket

#4: Take a picture with someone dressed like you...we both had on jeans and a gray jacket so we figured it counted even though he's a guy.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Couldn't resist! It's a giant iPhone!! And I still want one!!!

Photobucket
Mama iPhone and Baby iPhone :-)

Photobucket
Yes, that is exactly what you think it is...my sick bridesmaid (she couldn't make it to the party) bought me an edible thong and I couldn't resist!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fighting over said thong. Hey! It was cherry!!

Final party pictures later, then it's on to the rehearsal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment