Thursday, April 29, 2010

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

Just food for thought. :-D

After we all got dolled up, it was time to get our pictures taken...separately of course! We hadn't seen each other yet!! We were hoping to get out pictures taken at the lake in town, but because it had been raining for a week, the ground was really wet so we didn't want to chance getting muddy. Bummer.

Photobucket
Smiley girls

Photobucket
Sexy girls

Photobucket
Aren't we all pretty? I love how all of the dresses match, but are so different! Only two of them were purchased from the same designer as my dress; one is homemade, and the other two were purchased from different companies.

When I first tried on my dress, before I had ordered it, we took a picture with my cousin who would be my flower girl. It was such a cute picture, we wanted to duplicate it.
Photobucket

Photobucket
For being three, she did very well before the wedding even though she missed her nap.

Photobucket
All of the handsome guys, including my dad!

Photobucket
The weather was nice enough to have some of the guys pictures taken in my grandparents' backyard (no fair).

Photobucket
This is my favorite picture of Nick. He was(is) so handsome!!

Next up, our first look! I can't wait to show you!!

Note: All pictures were taken by our photographer, Jessica Lemmons, and her assistant. Check out her amazing work here!

No comments:

Post a Comment